WHAT IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED AND USED? Non personal information is information that cannot identify you. If you visit this web site to read information, such as information about one of our services, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer’s web browser. Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information.
HOW DOES BUCKS OF AMERICA LLC USE PERSONAL INFORMATION? Bucks of America LLC may keep and use personal information we collect from or about you to provide you with access to this web site or other products or services, to respond to your requests, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support, to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others, or ask for your opinion about our products or the products of others, for record keeping and analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content. Personal information collected online may be combined with information you provide to us through other sources We may also remove your personal identifiers (your name, email address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information. Finally, we may use your personal information to protect our rights or property, or to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR COMMUNICATIONS? We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED? We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
LINKS This site contains links to other sites that provide information that we consider to be interesting. Bucks of America LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
PUBLIC DISCUSSIONS This site may provide public discussions on various business valuation topics. Please note that any information you post in these discussions will become public, so please do not post sensitive information in the public discussions. Whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users disclose in any such forums on the web site. Bucks of America LLC does not agree or disagree with anything posted on the discussion board. Also remember that you must comply with our other published policies regarding postings on our public forums.
HOW CAN A USER ACCESS, CHANGE, AND/OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION? You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the web site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any email from Bucks of America LLC.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Bucks of America LLC will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or email address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Data Protection Policy Bucks of America LLC is committed to providing a superior learning experience for everyone we work with. We know that our users are committed to their success and we are equally committed to ensuring that each interaction that someone has with our content is optimized for maximum educational potential. To enable us to do this, Bucks of America LLC needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. Individuals who we gather information about includes customers, affiliates, business contacts, employees, and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact. This policy describes how this personal data is collected, handled, and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the law.
Why This Policy Exists This data protection policy ensures Bucks of America LLC: Complies with data protection law and follows industry best practicesProtects the rights of staff, customers, affiliates, and partnersIs open about how it stores and processes individuals’ dataProtects itself from the risks of a data breach EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Protection Law The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) protection law describes how organizations who conduct business with individuals or entities located in EU (European Union) nations — including Bucks of America LLC — must collect, handle, and store personal information. These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper, or in any other manner. To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely, and not disclosed unlawfully. The EU GDPR is underpinned by eight core principles. These state that personal data must: Be processed fairly and lawfullyBe obtained only for specific, lawful purposesBe adequate, relevant, and not excessiveBe accurate and kept up to dateNot be held for any longer than necessaryProcessed in accordance with the rights of data subjectsBe protected in appropriate waysNot be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection 1. Policy Statement Every day our business will receive, use, and store personal information about our customers, affiliates, partners, and colleagues. It is important that this information is handled lawfully and appropriately, in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (collectively referred to as the ‘Data Protection Requirements’). We take our data protection duties seriously, because we respect the trust that is being placed in us to use personal information appropriately and responsibly.
2. About This Policy This policy and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect or process. This policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and may be amended at any time. The company as a whole is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Requirements and with this policy. Any questions about the operation of this policy or any concerns that the policy has not been followed should be referred in the first instance to the Data Protection Officer.
3. What is Personal Data? Personal data is defined as data, (whether stored electronically or paper based) relating to a living individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from that data, (or from that data and other information in our possession). Processing is any activity that involves use of personal data. It includes obtaining, recording, or holding the data, organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing, or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring personal data to third parties under privacy control conditions. Sensitive personal data includes contact info, address, session activity on the platform, IP location etc. Sensitive personal data can only be processed under strict conditions, and used for express purpose that it was collected for.
4. Data Protection Principles Anyone processing personal data, must ensure that data is: Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner. Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and any further processing is completed for a compatible purpose. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the intended purposes. Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date. Kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than necessary for the intended purposes. Processed in line with the individual’s rights and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. Not transferred to people or organizations situated in countries without adequate protection and without firstly having advised the individual.
5. Fair and Lawful Processing The Data Protection Requirements are not intended to prevent the processing of personal data, but to ensure that it is done fairly and without adversely affecting the rights of the individual. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will only process personal data where it is required for a lawful purpose. The lawful purposes include (amongst others): whether the individual has given their consent, the processing is necessary for performing a contract with the individual, for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the legitimate interest of the business. When sensitive personal data is being processed, additional conditions must be met.
6. Processing for Limited Purposes In the course of our business, we may collect and process personal data, which may include data that we receive directly from a data subject and data we receive from other sources including location data, business partners, and subcontractors who work technical, payment and delivery services, credit reference agencies, and other capacities. We will only process personal data for the specific purposes or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the Data Protection Requirements. We will notify those purposes to the data subject when we first collect the data or as soon as possible thereafter.
7. Notifying Individuals If we collect personal data directly from an individual, we will inform them about: The purpose or purposes for which we intend to process that personal data, as well as the legal basis for the processing.Where we rely upon the legitimate interests of the business to process personal data, the legitimate interests pursued.The types of third parties, if any, with which we will share or disclose that personal data.The fact that the business intends to transfer personal data to a non-EEA country or international organization and the appropriate and suitable safeguards in place.How individuals can limit our use and disclosure of their personal data.Information about the period that their information will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period.Their right to request from us as the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.Their right to object to processing and their right to data portability.Their right to withdraw their consent at any time (if consent was given) without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before the consent was withdrawn.The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.Other sources where personal data regarding the individual originated from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources.Whether the provision of the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the individual is obliged to provide the personal data and any consequences of failure to provide the data. The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the individual If we receive personal data about an individual from other sources, we will provide them with this information as soon as possible (in addition to telling them about the categories of personal data concerned) but at the latest within One (1) month. We will also inform data subjects whose personal data we process, that we are the data controller with regard to that data and our contact detail regarding data protection act is support.getclients.com
8. Adequate, Relevant and Non-Excessive Processing We will only collect personal data to the extent that it is required for the specific purpose notified to the data subject.
9. Accurate Data We will ensure that personal data we hold is accurate and kept up to date. We will check the accuracy of any personal data at the point of collection and at regular intervals afterwards. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or amend inaccurate or out-of-date data.
10. Timely Processing We will not keep personal data longer than necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or erase from our systems, all data which is no longer required.
11. Processing in line with Data Subject’s Rights We will process all personal data in line with data subjects’ rights, in particular their right to: Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the individual is being processed.Request access to any data held about them by a data controller.Request rectification, erasure or restriction on processing of their personal data.Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.Data portability.Object to processing including for direct marketing.Not be subject to automated decision making including profiling in certain circumstances. 12. Data Security We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data and against the accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed. We will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of the determination of the means for processing and point of data collection to the point of destruction. Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if he or she agrees to comply with those procedures and policies, or if he or she puts in place adequate measures himself/herself.,/p> We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal data, defined as follows: Confidentiality: Only people who are authorized to use the data can access it.Integrity: Personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.Availability: Authorized users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes. Personal data should therefore be stored on the Bucks of America LLC central computer system & databases instead of individual PCs.Our Security Procedures: Entry controls: Any stranger seen in entry-controlled areas will be reported.Securing lockable desks and cupboards all the time. Desks and cupboards should be kept locked if they hold confidential information of any kind. (Personal information is always considered confidential.)Data minimization will be practiced.Pseudonymisation and encryption of data will be the primary state of storing the data.Methods of disposal: Paper documents would be shredded. Digital storage devices would be physically destroyed when they are no longer required. Electronic data would be deleted once it’s intended purpose is fulfilled.Equipment: Staff has to ensure that individual monitors do not show confidential information to passers-by and that they log off from their PC when it is left unattended.Transferring Personal Data Outside of the EEA: We may transfer any personal data we hold to a country outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) or to an international organization, provided that one of the following conditions applies: The country to which the personal data is transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for the data subjects’ rights and freedoms.The data subject has given his consent.The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in the Act, including the performance of a contract between us and the data subject, or to protect the vital interests of the data subject.The transfer is legally required on important public interest grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.The transfer is authorized by the relevant data protection authority where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of the data subjects’ privacy, their fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of their rights.Subject to the requirements above, personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Those staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of contracts with the data subject, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services.
13. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data We may share personal data we hold with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/1159
14. Subject Access Requests To these ends, the company has a privacy statement setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company. Individuals must make a formal request for information we hold about them. Employees who receive a request should forward it to the data department immediately. When receiving telephone enquiries, we will only disclose personal data we hold on our systems if the following conditions are met: We will check the caller’s identity to make sure that information is only given to a person who is entitled to it.We will suggest that the caller put their request in writing if we are not sure about the caller’s identity and where their identity cannot be checked.Where a request is made electronically, data will be provided electronically when possible.Our support team will refer a request to the data processing department or the Data Protection Compliance Manager for assistance in difficult situations. 15. Changes to this Policy We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time, but we will provide prominent advance notice of any material changes to this Statement, such as posting a notice through the Services, on our websites, or sending you an email, to provide you the opportunity to review the changes and choose whether to continue using the Services. For detailed information on GDPR, please visit https://www.eugdpr.org/
Earnings Disclaimer EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.” ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS.YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL.MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
Bucks of America LLC Refund Policy We at Bucks of America LLC want you to be satisfied with your purchase of 30 Day Agency or any of our products. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. You can submit a support ticket here In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at, show us you actually did the work by submitting ALL your homework. We will review it and attempt to help correct the issue. If we cannot help solve the issue, we’ll issue you a prompt FULL refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request and completed homework before 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the 14th day following your purchase. After you submit your materials, all refunds are discretionary*. No refunds will be provided more than 14 days following the date of purchase. If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 14th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. All payments must be made on a timely basis. *Note: As mentioned above, all refunds are discretionary. If you just downloaded the training material (pdfs, audios, videos, and/or etc), and then promptly asked for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your refund request. The point of this policy is to give people the chance to try the system, and if it doesn’t work, they can get their money back. It wasn’t designed to enable people to steal the training material. Furthermore, if it is clear that your homework is incomplete or that you did not implement the strategies taught in the course, your refund will be denied. However, we will still help and support you in order to get you results.